Smartphones also need OS like desktops and laptops. An OS enables smartphones performing multiple functions; even those tasks for which PCs are preferred. Now smartphones are powered by different operating systems, and the major ones are–Android, iOS, and Windows. Among all of them, Android is the most popular. The OS has become a major platform to build applications not only for entertainment purposes but also for business requirements. Google’s Android is an open source OS that allows developers to build a fully customized Android Application at reasonable investment.
If you are using an Android powered smartphone or tablet, you can notice that the device comes with some some preinstalled apps; however, you cannot execute all operations using these apps. These apps can be used for basic needs, such as emailing, browsing web, playing media and reading documents, but if you want to perform advanced operations, for example, business-specific operations then it is recommended that you go for Android application development. Whether it is a large organization or small enterprise, Android application development can add high quality productivity to its operations. Android developers can create a perfect application for most of your business needs.
When you pick out Android platform for developing an application, you come across more benefits than one. The OS helps in collecting information faster. There are very simple tools available to build an app. The memory and performance are excellent with Android. Google offers a rich development environment that allows developers to conceive and deliver a user-friendly app with database.
Choosing an Android application development company is more important than the application itself. Inexperienced developers can spoil your idea and deliver you an effete product. Whether it is for individual requirement or business, you should always hire skilled people who have already worked for hundreds of other applications. After all, knowledge matters. Here are some reasons how Android apps will contribute to growth in your business:
- Google is the most popular search engine. The company is a tech giant. Android is its own OS.
- It is a fully featured OS and thus almost all computing tasks can be done through it.
- A largest community of developers provides support to the Android OS.
- There is no need of investing in buying tools or technologies to begin Android development. Android is open sources and so everything is available for free.
- There is no restriction in distributing an app from any platform you like. You do not need to host your app on Google Play to distribute it.
- The cost remains low / moderate for a simple Android app development.
- The OS add to the robustness and performance of an being based on Linux
- The app projects can quickly be finished and implemented. Also you can stay ahead in the competition if you choose Android platform to launch business app.
One more benefit is that Android today powers more than 80 percent smart device all over the world. It’s large market share giving business limitless opportunities to easily go mobile…